TERMS OF THE ONLINE STORE
1. MARAND online store conducts retail sales via the Internet, based on these Regulations.
2. The owner of the Store is: MARAND Marek Andrzejuk, 16-001Horodniany, Horodniany 7, NIP: 5422545687, phone: 883 400 110, email address: @
3. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
4. The condition of conclusion of the sales contract is acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
5. The prices provided in the Store are gross prices (including VAT).
6. Goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed as follows:
via the form available on the Store's website,
by email to the address available on the Store's website,
by phone to the numbers intended for placing orders, available on the Store's website in the Contact tab.
2. The condition of the order is that the customer provides data that allows verification of the customer and recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by email or phone. The store has the right to refuse an order, limit the payment method or request prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts as to the accuracy and reliability of the data provided or the method of payment.
3. For pages, the information contained on the Store's website with the goods purchased at the time of placing the order is binding, in particular: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the set, date and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the customer submits an offer to purchase a specific product. The sales contract is concluded when the Customer confirms the Order by clicking the confirmation link in the email sent to the Customer by the Store.
Promotions and discounts
1. Goods on promotion or covered by other discounts offered by MARAND are not subject to discounts.
2. The discount cannot be combined with other discounts offered by the MARAND store.
1. The customer has the choice of payment methods specified in the Payment methods tab.
2. Shipping prices are specified in the delivery price list.
3. The condition of delivering the goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
4. The Seller provides payment methods:
payment by bank transfer to a company account,
payment on delivery on delivery,
electronic payment, payment by credit and card via PayU.
182 Grunwaldzka St.
PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań, 60-166 Poznań, at ul. Grunwaldzka 182, a national payment institution, supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, entered into the Payment Services Register under number IP1 / 2012, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000274399, with a share capital of PLN 4,944,000, fully paid up, having the tax identification number NIP: 779-23-08-495, REGON 300523444.
Shipment of goods
1. The ordered goods are sent by the Store via shipping companies (e.g. courier).
2. In the case of payment by a payment card, the deadline for completing the order is calculated from the time the transaction is approved.
3. In the case of payment in a way other than cash on delivery, the shipment date is extended by the time between placing the order and the date of posting the amount due on the Store's bank account.
1. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Customer should return to the Store, at the expense of the Store, the advertised goods with a description of non-compliance.
2. The Store shall respond to the Customer's complaint within 14 business days of returning the goods together with a description of the non-compliance.
3. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing non-compliance, the delivery costs shall be borne by the Store.
4. Individual settings of the Customer's computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display of information about the goods (e.g. colors) cannot be the basis for a complaint.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is effective if the Customer submits to the Store, within 14 days of receipt of the goods, a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
3. The Customer returns the goods to the Store within 14 days of submitting the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
4. Within 3 business days of receiving the parcel, the Store will check the condition of the delivered product.
5. Within 7 days of checking the goods, the Store shall return the amount paid to the Customer. The customer should indicate the bank account number to which he is to stay
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data solely for the purpose of completing the order.
2. The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials from the Store, including a commercial bulletin.
3. The Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request to cease processing them and object to their processing,
It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store's written consent.
Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
1. The Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Store's website.
2. These Regulations may be changed.
3. Amendments to the Regulations will be published on the Store's website.
4. Information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to the Customer to the email address indicated in the order.
5. Amendments to the Regulations enter into force after 14 days from the date of their publication in the manner specified in paragraph 3.
6. The Store recognizes that the Customer has accepted the changes to the regulations, if he has not terminated the contract by the end of the period indicated in paragraph 5.